Sunday, April 15, 2007

The Blogs Expand

I got another letter to the editor published on Thursday. Pretty good since I only wrote it Wednesday morning. I am writing more and more of these, so I thought it might be nice to keep them somewhere. What better place than a Blog? These letters will be mostly of interest to Sudburians so, since Blogs are free, I added one more for my random thoughts. Politica, religious and other.

While all my letters have been cut and pasted into that one, I need to think a bit about what random thoughts I will have today. Sound silly? So am I, most of the time:-) Maybe by the time you read this, I'll have something thought out, written down and posted. You will note the links to My Letters and My Random Thoughts in the Links section to the right, but here they are anyway.



If you are interested in this kind of nonsense, you are welcome to read and comment. If not, we'll still be posting of our travels right here and you can ignore the rest.

No comments: