Saturday, October 10, 2009

Waterloo Ontario

We (I) got up late this morning and worked on the blog while Heather went out to get her hair coloured. Then she, Sandy and I went over to the Conestogo Mall to get her wedding gift for Tom. What the gift was shall remain a secret for now because Tom checks this blog from time to time.

After shopping, I blogged some more until it was time to go over to Tom's parents house for a turkey dinner. Zofia is the hostess with the mostest and had turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, salad and cranberries. Dessert included pumpkin pie and some apple things.

On the way home, we stopped and picked up some DVD's. Heather and Tom watched some movies, Sandy went to bed early and I kept blogging since I was almost caught up after being behind for several months.

No comments: