Saturday, July 22, 2006

HSVROC Summary

High Sierra VROC was a blast. As I told someone at the raffle, it was well worth the over 6,000 mile round trip to be there.

I need to thank those responsible for putting this on and giving us a place to gather.

Don 'VSP' Inamasu was the ringleader, overseeing the event with a master's touch. Thanks, Don, for all you did and for taking all that time to show us YOUR California.

What can I say about the Sublows. Howard, Linda and kids were always there giving of themselves to make sure others were looked after.

Slots, my old friend. Thanks for leading, looking out for us and also for treating us to supper in Reno. We look forward to our next meeting.

Mario and Linda, you may be new but you showed the Spirit of VROC. It was a pleasure to meet you and I am sure we will be seeing you again.

To the others who planned, worked, donated and led, I offer our gratitude. And to those who made the trek to this corner of Nevada to share in the camaraderie of our extended VROC family thank you for being there. It was a weekend to remember.

Don was kind enough to link all the HSVROC Blogs onto one page. You may have seen some of them, but others will be new. I wish I would think to use my camera the way these people do.

So that's it for HSVROC. Until the next time.

No comments: