Monday, May 09, 2005

Jacksboro Tennessee - Bushtec Trailers

I'm posting this from the cyber cafe in the luxuriously appointed waiting roon at Bushtec Trailers here in Jacksboro. They are just finishing up the installation of my trailer hitch and soon we will be running northeast trying to beat the weather front that should be assaulting Chicago about now.

We toured the production facility here. I have always considered Bushtec to be top of the line and am even more impressed now that I have seen how they are made. There are two HD riders here from NY and three Wings just arrived carrying some Alberta and BC folk. They are all 2005's and were bought down here in Ohio.

We'll try to make Erie Pennsylvania tonight although that may be a stretch.

BTW Sherm, if you read this (and I know you will), John isn't here but his son says to tell you that Bushtec says hi.

No comments: