Monday, July 31, 2006

Caught Up

Sorry it took so long to get the Topaz and return trip posts up. There is a form of letdown I get after returning from a trip and I just got free of it today.

Now I have a whole list of things I need to do. Some by tomorrow, some by the Freedom Rally here this weekend (I'm Treasurer), and some before we leave for Interlochen and (probably) Pennsylvania later next week.

For those following Sherm's escapades, he has put the 900 Vulcan up for sale and bought a used '03 GoldWing from a VROC member. I knew he'd do it:-) He's already flown to San Jose California, picked it up and ridden it home. As usual, he has kept a photoblog of the trip. It's hard to keep a good man down, but it's IMPOSSIBLE to keep Sherm down.

I'll post a Freedom Rally report after the weekend and then we should be back on the road soon after. Until then, keep your stick on the ice.

No comments: